The detailed programs of ROBIO 2023 are now online at:
ROBIO 2023 is a multi-track conference, meaning that multiple presentations will run in parallel, except for the opening ceremony and the plenary talks. The opening ceremony and the plenary talks will be organized in the Dok Mhui room in a single-track manner. The remaining sessions will be run in parallel in rooms Dok Mhui, Dok Put 2, Dok Put 3, and Yod Maprao. You can find directions about the conference rooms on the following web page: http://robio2023.org/Venue.html
Particularly for the technical sessions, we have two types of presentations: Oral presentation and poster presentation. The oral presentations will take place in conference rooms Dok Mhui, Dok Put 2, or Dok Put 3. The poster presentations, on the other hand, will be located in the room Yod Maprao.
Here are the guidelines for each presentation type:
A designated paper author should present their work for approximately 12 minutes, leaving 3 minutes for questions and answers. Each session will accommodate up to six presentations, spaning at most 90 minutes. There is no specific template requirement for the presentations. Authors are encouraged to select their preferred PowerPoint styles.
Each poster presentation session will last for 90 minutes and will be divided into two 45-minute halves. Each paper is allocated to one of the halves for "core-time presentation". Core-time presentation means the presenter must stand before their posters and talk interactively with attendees during the allocated 45 minutes. After the core-time period, presenters may continue discussions with interested people or temporarily leave their poster stands. Please note that all presenters, for both halves of the session, must ensure their posters are set up prior to the commencement of the entire session to facilitate a smooth viewing experience for all attendees.
Additionally, the following formatting requirements apply to the posters:
1. Poster size should be A0 with a vertical arrangement.
2. Include your paper ID (the ID within the RAS Papercept system) and presentation ID (available in the online program: https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/conferences/ROBIO23/program/) in the top left corner of your poster.
You can find the Paper ID here:
You can find the Presentation ID here:
3. You have the flexibility to use your preferred poster template. Alternatively, you may choose to use the poster template provided by the program committee, which is available for download at: Here. Please feel free to customize the template's frame boxes according to your specific needs.
4. It is essential to print your poster in advance and bring it with you to the conference venue. To transport your poster by plane, you may consider using a poster case, which helps protect your poster from being folded.
5. Please be aware that printing posters on the island can be challenging. Despite our extensive negotiations with local service providers, failure to bring your poster will result in significant charges. Regrettably, the conference committee will be unable to assist you in such a situation.