In order to submit a regular paper to IEEE ROBIO 2023, please follow the customary electronic submission process via PaperPlaza (http://ras.papercept.net/)
. You can also submit a video as a supplementary material along with your manuscript, for instance to demonstrate your experimental results.
The selected papers in Robio2023 will be invited to submit to a special issue of Biomimetics (ISSN 2313-7673), "Recent Advances in Robotics and Biomimetics".
All deadlines are 23:59:59 Pacific Time.
- Authors should prepare their papers based on the LaTex template or Microsoft Word template:
Format Guidelines: https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php
- A manuscript can have maximally six pages without extra charges. If a manuscript has more than six pages, the authors have to pay extra page fees following the requirements of IEEE. At most two extra pages are allowed at a charge.
- A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 5 M.
- A short video (up to 20 MB) can be added to supplement your paper. Videos are not mandatory. Single file with the extension
mp4 can be used . One may upload or re-upload this attachment until the submission deadline July 15, August 15, 2023.
- The initial submission deadline extended to August 15, 2023. This is a firm deadline, no further extension will be granted.
Late submission: The committee is now providing a last chance to finish or update your submission. Please submit your paper to email@example.com no later than Pacific Time, 22nd August, 23:59:59. Ensure your paper aligns with the required format and validate your PDF file before submission using https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/pdftest.pl. Make sure all authors are informed and consent to your submission.
In your email, please include the following information:
1. Paper Title
2. Author Names (with PINs)
4. Paper Manuscript (PDF File)
If you do not have or forget your PIN, you can retrieve or register it at https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/pinwizard.pl.
Initial submission is closed.
Please submit papers via the customary PaperPlaza process.
- Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net/, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word. Use these templates/style files to create a paper and save in PDF format.
- Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on “submit a contribution to ROBIO 2023″. Click an appropriate link to submit a regular paper, a special session paper, or a presentation only paper. For special session paper submissions, please get a special session code either from special session organizers or from the “Accepted Special Sessions” page of this website.
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all authors’ PINs created in Step 1.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the conference secretaries by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.