The IEEE ROBIO 2023 conference committee would like to congratulate all authors for submitting excellent work. Please read the following instructions carefully.
All deadlines are 23:59:59 Pacific Time.
Introduction to final Submission
- The reviews remarks can be found in your acceptance notification email or you may log in to your PaperPlaza account to find the comments in Your Reviews. Please take these comments and suggestions into account when preparing the final version of your paper.
- For the first submission, a manuscript can be of 4-6 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- For all accepted submissions, at least one of the authors should register to the conference (with payment) and attend the conference to present the paper.
Final Full Paper Submission Guideline
Please submit papers via the customary PaperPlaza process.
- Carefully revise your manuscript until the final version of your paper meets the standard of an IEEE conference paper.
- Click PaperPlaza to enter the front page of IEEE ROBIO 2023 and then login to access to your User Console.
- Click on the "Submit the final version".
- Complete the actions marked ✖ before the deadline.
- If you did not submit the video with the first submission, then it was not peer reviewed and hence you cannot upload the video with the final submission.
Instructions on the submission page
Please follow the instructions on the submission page and remember to click submit button after finishing all procedures or filling/uploading all required information and files. Once you have successfully completed your final submission, your will receive an online notification and all submitted files will be listed under File upload information for your review or check. You may revise or re-upload your final submission until the final submission deadline October 15th, 2023.
- PDF Copy of IEEE Electronic Copyright: Please complete the web-based IEEE eCopyright Transfer form (click on the link to start the process). Then you can download the completed PDF copyright from the IEEE’s e-copyright service.
- Similarity report: IEEE recommends a 30% similarity threshold to identify submissions that should be reviewed for possible problems. We will use CrossCheck to complete the examination of the repetition rate for your submitted final full paper and will then notify you if it exceeds this threshold as such paper may not be included in the IEEE database. Please note that for the accepted abstract/short paper that is within 2 pages, this examination is not needed since it does not enter the IEEE database and does not enter the EI search.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact the conference secretaries by Email: ieeerobio